Friday, January 20, 2006

Commitment, Terrrorism, and Audiotapes...

George Bush, one week after 9/11:

"I want justice. There's an old poster out west, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive'....I just remember, all I'm doing is remembering when I was a kid I remember that they used to put out there in the old west, a wanted poster. It said: 'Wanted, Dead or Alive.' All I want and America wants [bin Laden] brought to justice. That's what we want.
"

George Bush, six months after 9/11:

"I am deeply concerned about Iraq. And so should the American people be concerned about Iraq. And so should people who love freedom be concerned about Iraq..."

-snip-

"I don't know where [bin Laden] is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him....Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."


Headlines 1/19/06:
Bin Laden tape warns that new attacks on US being prepared
Bin Laden’s tape sends oil prices rocketing
Dollar climbs despite mixed data and Bin Laden tape
Security Stepped Up After Bin Laden Threat
City Fury as Osama Threatens Attacks




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usual nonsence coming from the liberals. The truth is, even if we had a demo for president at the nine eleven event, American would have gone to war with Iraq. And the outcome would have been the same. Truth of that is that most every one on both sides voted for the war - and have continued to fund the war. It would be a most unusual good for you to deal with the facts instead of lying, miligning,and distorting. We are in short supply of honesty!!!

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home