Thursday, March 31, 2005

Keeping a New Year's Resolution.

A couple of months ago, I encouraged all left-leaning folks to talk more about national defense. And then promptly...didn't. Because I'm totally ignorant on national defense and, in a rare show of humility, don't think it's a good idea to bloviate on a subject about which I know so little.

Good news! The fine people at Democracy Arsenal are doing the work for me! Look. Read.

And I now amend my initial promise and will instead link at least once a week to these guys or other similarly informed people.

2 Comments:

Blogger NoTONoEagles said...

Help Mommy, there are Liberals! underneath my bed!!! (No, seriously, that's the name of the book...) Don't believe me? The dang thing's on Amazon, not some hippie-press bullcrap ;) Anyway, thought you might enjoy, pinko ;)

11:48 AM

 
Blogger Our Lady of Fatima Biloxi said...

Hello, I came across your blog aboutreligion spiritualito?=t und and found it to be very good. I am definitely adding you to my favorites list. I have a blog that you might be interested in at religion spiritualito?=t und it has similar information. Feel free to check it out when you get the time.

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home